Sunday, May 2, 2010

La Derniere Goutte

I heart my sixth arrondisement neighborhood so much. There is just so much character here in the small, winding streets. New (to me at least) restaurants, stores and galleries abound - hidden gems just waiting to be discovered. I believe I have mentioned before that my husband is the ultimate discoverer of such places. He just has a knack for sniffing out the cool neighborhood spots I seem to walk right past.

La Derniere Goutte was no exception. It's a small wine shop owned by French speaking ex-pat Americans that are as equally knowledgable about wines as they are friendly. If you are in the neighborhood (and I personally think you should be), stop in and stock up on some fantastic French wines.
 
We recently did!

La Dernière Goutte
6 rue Bourbon le Château
Sixth Arrondisement
Paris



P.S. Every Saturday brings a free wine tasting and who doesn't love that?

No comments: