Thursday, May 13, 2010

Au Revoir


As the sun sets on my time here in Paris, I simultaneously cannot believe it has been a year and feel like I have been here my whole life.  It's weird how time works like that.  I guess it is for the best because it leaves me with no regrets.  Getting on the plane (way too early) tomorrow morning, I will be happy to be heading back to my real home and to my husband.  Will I be sad to be leaving a place that feels like it is a part of me?  Sure.  Do I know that I will be back one day soon?  Yes.  So, with a happy heart I head home to Texas, where the weather is warm, the people are friendly and there is more than enough delicious Mexican food to keep my culinary desires satisfied for the foreseeable future.

However, I'm not done telling my French story just yet.  There is more to come.  I have many more posts to, well, post regarding my French adventures.  There are so many more places and culinary delights to share with you before moving on.  So, continue to check the blog in the coming months.  I promise to not disappoint.

Until then, rest assured that my last meal in Paris (foie gras, thank you) was worthy.

1 comment:

Diana & Orie said...

safe travels friend and can't wait to have you back in texas....