Thursday, September 10, 2009

Retraction

One of my brothers brought it to my attention that I misspoke yesterday in my reference to Kenny Powers. Apparently, Kenny is not known for his curve ball, but for his fast ball or "heater." Pink Slip Gourmet in Paris is terribly sorry for this obvious mistake.

For those of you who do not know who Kenny Powers is, I'm sorry for you. In order to familiarize you with him, I have put one of his trading cards below. Check it out - is there anyone more awesome than that? However, for those who might get offended easily, googling Kenny Powers may not be your cup of tea.

Said brother also told me to quit whining about my feet since he recently underwent ankle reconstructive surgery and thus has no sympathy for my pain. After seeing the little calf's foot today, quite frankly I feel the same way. I shouldn't be complaining because I definitely have it better than the calf whose foot I chopped into pieces for my veal stock.










No comments: