Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Final Week

Well, dear readers, this week was my last week in culinary school which is totally frightening in some ways and in other ways exhilarating.  I'm proud to say that I have in fact been classically trained in French cooking and am overwhelming happy that I chose Ferrandi as the place to do just that.  Although it is only Wednesday, this final week has been packed full of interesting things, and I promise to update you on all of them (my last Pastry class, a Catering class, our final Regional Menu and the exam) by the end of the weekend.  No significant post tonight considering the fact that I endured the final exam this morning.  Instead, I plan to take the night off to enjoy some champagne and look back on what has been a fascinating, albeit quick, five months.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'm so proud of you!!
-Brad-