Monday, November 2, 2009

Where Has the Pink Slip Gourmet Been?

Yes, I haven't posted since Thursday, and I know you are just dying to know why.  You don't have to act coy with me.  I know that you missed me. :)

No, I wasn't quarantined with H1N1; nor was I kidnapped by the French Legion.  Nope, neither one, although they are both possible. Ok. One is more possible than the other, but still anything can happen, right? 

So, where have I been?  I simply went on a weekend vacation.  The question, then, that remains is where.  Below is a photo of a person I saw while at this unknown location.  I would venture to say that this might be what a typical tourist looks like while enjoying this city.  So, go for it.  Take a guess, and if you are the first person to guess correctly, you'll be "Pink Slip Gourmet's winner of the day" and let's be honest, who doesn't want to be that?


3 comments:

Lili said...

mmmm Switzerland???;-P

Diana & Orie said...

the french alps?

Kenny Powers said...

I have seen that dazed look before. Must be Amsterdam.