Friday, October 23, 2009

Les Fleurs



I have to admit that I am a sucker for flowers. They are just so beautiful that I can't help but stop every time I see some and just stare at them. Paris is, thus, a flower haven for me because it is full of beautiful gardens and markets alike, so I get the best of both worlds - fresh flower gardens and beautifully cut flowers. Most of the time when I run across either I take about 400 pictures of them like a stereotypical Japanese tourist before moving on to another batch of flowers that equally catch my eye.

Tonight, I thought I would share with you some of the gorgeous flowers I have found while in Paris. Enjoy.


















































1 comment:

Unknown said...

The flowers are gorgeous, but I think this is one of your "save for another day blogs" Right?